The company's benefit plan reflects those concerns and provides for all eligible employees in several significant areas.
- Compensation: LeMaitre Vascular prides itself on offering competitive salaries within its industry and within the marketplace. Over and above that benchmark, it rewards employees on their talent, dedication, and cooperation based on in-depth personal evaluations. Similar criteria are used to award annual bonuses and salary increases.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the 401(k) savings plan.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Leave: Paid vacation is accrued according to length of service, experience, and regulations of overseas governments.
- Health Plans: The company offers a selection of comprehensive medical and dental plans to U.S. employees. Costs are shared by LeMaitre Vascular and the enrollees with pre-tax dollar deductions.
- Life, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Insurance: are available to all U.S. employees.