Now Available in 8 & 15cm Lengths
AnastoClip GC and AnastoClip AC Closure Systems are designed to provide rapid and precise vascular anastomosis. The AnastoClip GC Closure System has new "grippier" clips that create a more secure vascular anastomosis. Both AnastoClip GC and AnastoClip AC Clips are placed in an interrupted fashion to facilitate a compliant anastomosis. The interrupted placement of the clips allows the anastomosis to contract and expand to accommodate pulsatile flow.
AnastoClip GC & AnastoClip AC
- Multiple sizes enable perfect sizing for a variety of applications
- Rotating ergonomic handle provides for secure grip and device
maneuverability of device.
- Interrupted, Compliant Anastomotic Line
- Fewer Revisions to Maintain Functional Patency**
- Reduced procedure time***
Benefits of the AnastoClip GC:
AnastoClip AC - Now Cleared for Dural Closure†:
† Reference Models & Specs for Neuro models available.
- Offered in 8cm and New 15cm length.
- Significantly reduced closure time
- No CSF leakage from suture holes
- Immediate hydrostatic strength
- Ease of use in anatomically restricted areas
|Peripheral bypass grafting |
|Arteriotomy and venotomy |
|Vessel repair |
|AnastoClip AC - Cleared for Dural Closure|
A study in the Journal of Vascular Surgery concluded that the AnastoClip: “…significantly improved patency and reduced revision rates for clipped AVF compared with conventionally sutured constructs.”**
* Data on file with LeMaitre Vascular, Inc.
** Shenoy S, Miller A, Peterson F, et al: A Multicenter study of permanent hemodialysis patency: Beneficial effect of clipped vascular anastomotic technique. J Vasc Surg 2003;38:229-35.
*** Baguneid M, Goldner S, etal: A comparison of para-anastomotic compliance after vascular anastomosis: Non penetrating clips versus standard sutures. J Vasc Surg 2001;33:812-20.