(1) Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 53, Number 6, Pages 1640-1648, June 2011, A prospective, randomized comparison of bovine carotid artery and expanded polytetrafluoroethylene for permanent hemodialysis vascular access, Peter T. Kennealey, MD et al.
(2) Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics, January 1976, Volume 142:104-108, The Bovine Arterial Graft and Its Several Applications, Norman Rosenberg, MD, FACS
(3) Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 63, Number 5, Pages 1327-1332, May 2016, Hemodialysis Arteriovenous Fistula as First Option Not Necessary in Elderly Patients, Jie Cui, MD et al.
(4) World Journal of Surgery, 17 August 2017, DOI: 10.1007/s00268-017-4161-x, Lower Extremity Bypass Using Bovine Carotid Artery Graft (Artegraft): An Analysis of 124 Cases with Long-Term Results, Philip Lindsey MD et al.
(5) Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Volume 48, Issue 7/8, Pages 497-502, October/November 2014, Bovine Carotid Artery (Artegraft) as a Hemodialysis Access Conduit in Patients Who Are Poor Candidates for Native Arteriovenous Fistulae, Michael Harlander-Locke, BS, MPH et al.
(6) The American Surgeon 2013:79:625-629, Analysis of 855 upper extremity fistulas created using a standard protocol: The role of graft extension to achieve functional status, Bassan J. Allan, MD et al.
(7) The Journal of Vascular Access, Volume 15, No. 2, March-April 2014, AV Fistula Salvage with Novel Patch-Wrap Technique, Zamora, J.
The Journal of Vascular Access, Volume 15, No. 2, March-April 2014, Use of the Artegraft in Salvage of Arteriovenous Fistulas for Dialysis, Lesser DB.
Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 65, Number 3, March 2017, Bovine Carotid Artery Biologic Graft Outperforms Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene for Hemodialysis Access, Isibor Arhuidese, MD et al.
Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 65, Number 6, June 2017, Bovine Carotid Artery Xenografts for Hemodialysis Access, Danielle M. Pineda, MD et al.
Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 68, Number 3, September 2018, Comparison of Bovine Carotid Xenograft Versus Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene Grafts for Forearm Loop Hemodialysis Access, Benjamin Colvard MD et al.
Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 67, Number 6, June 2018, Bovine Carotid Graft as a Conduit in Arterial Trauma, Brendon Reilly, MD et al.
*Additional Data & References on File