The Over-the-Wire LeMaitre Valvulotome is an innovative device that uses unique self-sizing, self-centering hoops for well-positioned clean valve cutting, decreased wound necrosis, and faster patient recovery.
Models & Specs
- Blade range 2.0-6.0 mm enables effective valve cutting in more veins.
- Fits over a standard .035" guidewire for enhanced trackability over traditional valvulotomes.
- Self-sizing, self-centering hoops support optimal valve cutting.
- Teflon sheath keeps blades closed during atraumatic insertion, facilitating a smooth advancement to the proximal anastomosis.
- Irrigation port enables saline injection to ease device passage.