The EZE-SIT Valvulotome provides the flexibility of interchangeable cutting heads to allow appropriate sizing for varying vessel diameters. When using the EZE-SIT Valvulotome pre-proximal anastomosis, the thru-head irrigation facilitates disruption of the valves with hydrostatic pressure. When introducing a single head from the distal end of the vein post-proximal anastomosis, the irrigation minimizes vessel wall contact during head advancement.
Features & Benefits
Models & Specs
- Ability to select appropriate sized cutting head to minimize intimal damage
- Cutting heads designed to prevent vein wall collapse during advancement and withdrawal
- Four angled blades engage the valves while protecting the intimal wall
- Device can be moved freely up or down the vein allowing multiple passes at each valve
- Offers a 360 degree cutting edge and does not require manipulation during valve cutting