AnastoClip® AC Closure System
The AnastoClip AC Closure System provides precise and rapid vascular anastomosis. AnastoClips, placed in an interrupted fashion, facilitate a compliant anastomosis without penetrating the vessel lumen. The anastomosis is allowed to contract and expand to accommodate pulsative flow due to interrupted AnastoClip placement. In addition, hemostatic anastomosis and faster clipping reduce OR time.
The AnastoClip AC Closure System now can also be used for approximation of dural tissue. The new 15cm length allows for better access in hard to reach anatomies. AnastoClips, placed in an interupted fashion, facilitates compliant dural closure(1) without penetrating the dura. This eliminates CSF leakage from suture holes and allows for significantly reduced OR time.
Features & Benefits
Models & Specs
- Multiple sizes enable perfect sizing for a variety of applications
- Available in 8 cm and 15 cm Lengths
- Rotating ergonomic handle provides for secure grip and device maneuverability
- Interrupted & Compliant
- Fewer Revisions to Maintain Functional Patency(1)
- Reduced procedure time(2)