The AnastoClip GC Closure System is designed to create a more secure and compliant vascular anastomosis. The anastomosis is allowed to contract and expand to accommodate pulsatile flow due to interrupted AnastoClip GC Clip placement.
The AnastoClip GC Closure System now can also be used for approximation of dural tissue. The new 15cm length allows for better access in hard to reach anatomies. AnastoClips, placed in an interrupted fashion, facilitate compliant dural closure*. This eliminates CSF leakage from suture holes and allows for significantly reduced OR time.
*AnastoClip GC is intended for approximation of dural tissue/durotomies following open craniotomy and open spinal laminectomy procedures. Dural approximation is only available in the United States and EU.
Models & Specs
- Multiple sizes enable perfect sizing for a variety of applications
- Available in 8 cm and 15 cm Lengths
- Rotating ergonomic handle provides for secure grip and device maneuverability
- Interrupted & Compliant
- Securely Grips by Penetrating Vessel Walls
- Fewer Revisions to Maintain Functional Patency(2)
- Reduced Procedure Time(3)