We value the lifestyle and security of our employees and their families. Our benefit plans reflect those concerns.
US Benefits Highlights
These are just some of the benefits our full-time employees enjoy.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options and restricted stock units for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent expenses
- Life, short term, and long term disability insurance available
- Discount programs for car and homeowner insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation, personal and sick time
- Major holidays paid and observed
- Conveniently located in Burlington, MA, within walking distance to shops and restaurants
Benefits for employees outside the US are similarly robust but vary from country to country.
The below link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.