Return Policy and Procedure
From Invoice Date:
1 – 30 Days: Subject to the restrictions set forth below, any unopened product (excluding biologic or tissue based products) will be accepted for full credit, excluding freight, and less a 35% re-stocking fee. If LeMaitre is at fault, the customer will be credited the full amount, including freight.
|1 – 10 Days||Returns accepted for any reason|
|11 – 30 Days||Returns accepted with sales manager approval|
|31+ Days||NO RETURNS|
The following merchandise is not acceptable for return:
- Items purchased more than 30 days ago
- Items not returned in their original condition in their original packaging
- Sterile items that have less than 18 months of shelf life
- Sterile items that are returned without factory seals intact
- Incomplete kits or cases
- Items with hospital stickers or markings
- Items missing manuals or accessories
- All biologics
If a product is damaged or lost by LeMaitre Vascular’s courier during shipment, or upon use the product is found to be defective, please call Customer Service at 800 628-9470 or email email@example.com to begin an incident report. If LeMaitre Vascular determines, in good faith, that the product was damaged before it was received by the customer, or that the product was defective when shipped, the product may be accepted for return.
Authorization is required for all returns. Authorization may be obtained through the Customer Service Department. Please call 800 628-9470 or firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process for product other than RestoreFlow Allografts. Please see below for RestoreFlow Allograft return policy and procedure.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued to customer by the Customer Service Department. This RMA number must be referenced on all return packages. Returns must be received back within 30 days of RMA being issued.
Returned Merchandise can be sent to:
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc.
63 Second Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803
Attention: Returned Merchandise RMA#___________
RestoreFlow Allografts Return Policy and Procedure:
- Must be returned within 7 day preservation window from original day of shipment from LeMaitre
- A $725 re-stocking fee will be charged
- RestoreFlow Allografts can only be returned if the seal tag is intact
Please call 847 462-2191 for return authorization and return instructions for RestoreFlow Allografts.